- Submit a Completed Application
- Complete an initial Phone Interview
- Proceed with an Initial Contact
- Meet with Franchise Development Specialist
- Obtain Franchise Disclosure Document and submit receipt if not sent previously
- Pass a Background Check
- Standard criminal and credit background check
- Complete a Discovery Day
- Candidate tours existing locations and spends time with support personnel
- Franchisee submits site on standard form and site is reviewed by committee
- Franchise Agreement executed (if site is accepted)
Construction (Time 12-18 weeks)
- Plans must be adapted by local architect and approved
- Pre-determined visits will be set up during the construction process by support person
- Management and crew training schedules will be determined and opening date set
- New Store Opening Team supports opening
- Grand Opening Plan developed and implemented
- Operations support begins.
Camp House Bar and Grill Franchise Development at a Glance
- Camp House Bar and Grill has low development costs compared to the industry- $250,000 to $400,000.
- Multiple markets are available for development. One of the benefits of getting in on the ground floor with emerging brands is the ability to pick and choose markets that fit the Camp House success profile.
- You should plan on 12 to 18 weeks to build your Camp House Bar and Grill restaurant once the lease is executed.
- The royalty rate is 5%. There are no additional training or development fees.
If interested, please fill out this Franchise Application